Sep 7, 2020

CONTOH PERCAKAPAN DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS

AT THE HOTEL OFFICE

Adib                :  excuse me,
could you tell me where the hotel manager room is?

Aga                 : we are a new here.
worked as a chef
and want to meet the hotel manager

first.

Jae                  : sure,  take the elevator. 
The room is on the second floor. 
You will see the hotel manager room after you pass the marketing office the Hotel Manager room is in your right.

Adib&Aga    : thank you.

Jae                  : you’re welcome.

(IN THE HOTEL MANAGER ROOM)

Adib                : Excuse me Ms. Nadia.
we are the new chef here.
Could we start working today?

Nadia              : Sure. please take your employee ID card at the receptionist
and Welcome to the Grand Embassy Hotel.

Aga                 : Sorry,
but could you tell me how I can get to the kitchen?

Nadia              : no problem.
from the door of my room,
just turn right and keep walking until you pass the SIlverGold Minibar
and then turn left.
T
here is a kitchen in the corner,
next to the pantry.

Aga               : Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello SILENT READER ☺ Leave a comment please❤